MECAFI – High precision machining
Mecafi is a leading high speed machining and precision mechanics company that specialises in the production of high-value-added mechanical components and sub-assemblies. Its services are primarily tailored to the needs of the aerospace, high-performance and racing vehicle and high-tech industry sectors.
With its culture of excellence and innovation, Mecafi has diversified its activity by acquiring high-performance and versatile equipment enabling it cover machining requirements for a range of different materials such as aluminium, titanium, special alloys and forging and foundry materials. The company currently offers a comprehensive range of services: Joint development, purchasing and subcontracting management, assembly and sub-assembly integration.
- Precision machining of complex parts
- Versatile equipment/lines
- Joint development
- Three-dimensional testing
As well as its complex part machining technologies, Mecafi also has a range of high-performance machines for analysing and producing subassemblies for the aerospace sector.
- Machining centre, 4, 5 and 6 continuous axes
- Turning centre
- Grinding machines
- Automated polishing units
- Parts measuring up to 1,000 m3.
- Machined materials:stainless steel, aluminium, titanium and special alloys
- Machining of parts from:lamination, forging and foundry
- Excellence center – Prismatic parts : MECAFI Prisma (France)
- Excellence center – Blades : MECAFI Eolia (France)
- Production plant : MECAFI Polska (Poland)